- My youngest brother has kinda pissed me off. Dude, really. We don’t dislike your wife. You’ve taken “leave and cleave” to a whole ‘nother level. Quit trippin’!
- I’m hungry. Carrots and humus anyone?
- I went to fake Sephora yesterday (inside the JCPenney store) and was pleasantly surprised. They have the LaVanila roll-on perfumes! The Pure Vanilla and Coconut Vanilla are my favorites so I scooped a few because I haven’t been able to find them anywhere else and thought they’d been discontinued. Whoo hoo! I was hoping to score some Carol’s Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey - my cousin told me it would help retain some moisture in my hair which has been super dry lately. They didn’t have any in stock – maybe next time.
- R.ickey Smiley sure was doing some boo-hooing over T.I.’s going to prison. I was surprised at how emotional he was - did anybody else hear that this morning?
- Speaking of prison – my young, female cousin has been locked up (in jail) for almost 3 years while the prosecution built their case. Turns out, they didn’t have one. Her boyfriend asked her for a ride to someone’s house. She took him. He killed two or three people. She didn’t know that’s why he was going or that’s what he did. She was arrested for murder. They’re finally letting her out next week. I don’t think her full ride academic scholarship is going to be waiting on her when she gets home. Damn shame. And it doesn’t seem like she’ll get anything more from the county than a “our bad.” Unbelievable.
- I’m looking forward to the weekend. I have a few plans for Saturday night, but that’s all – and I hope it stays that way.
- My husband was home yesterday while Lovegirl and I were at school and work. Know how I know? A pack of N.utty Buddies in the cabinet and a loaf of white bread on the counter. Dude, really?
- I really don’t like it when people remark on my eating habits. “Oh, you don’t eat beef. You don’t eat pork. Girl, aint no way.” Okay then, move along. Guess my husband wants to tell me the same thing!
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Be safe. Stay blessed. Holla!