- So, one of my work-friends broke up with her boyfriend. Why is dude stalking me? Apparently he was so distraught by the breakup that he “decided to pass out.” So he did on Sunday. Spent the night in the hospital. Called me on Monday begging, crying. Asking me to beg her to get back with him. Told me that he loved her so much that he sacrificed his body to her. By KNOWINGLY contracting an incurable-type disease to prove his love. Dude. Really? I tried to be gentle and kind, told him that life was worth living, it just seems bad now, yadda, yadda, yadda, but that there was no point in his calling me – I don’t get that involved in other people’s love lives. So why has he called me every day since then (ON MY JOB!!!) - as I have pointedly asked him not to – to state his case and beg for my help? Okay, a week ago I had no beef with you. Now I think you’re a whiny, crazy, infectious stalker. I’m pretty sure that’s not what you want me to tell her….Did I mention that I work in a hospital and this joker had me paged over the loudspeaker one day???? Thank God I left campus for lunch that day. Nerd Girl is an easy-going, peaceful type girl, but that would’ve pushed me over the edge had I been here to hear that!
- I believe I suck at giveaways. Sorry. TIH, I’m going today to get – and put – your winnings in the mail. Everybody else? Leave me a comment and I’ll send something to the somebody chosen by random. I don’t know yet what that something is….
- I love Top Chef! I mean love it. I’m sooooo glad they told old girl to pack her knives last night. Her voice alone was enough for me to think she should go!
- Our pastor has been talking about how we should treat other people. That people are God’s reflection here on earth and that we need to be very careful how we treat people. That what we do to the least, we do unto Him. I’ve been reflecting on that something tough.
- Did I tell y’all I flunked out of school this summer session? Well, I did. I got an “F” in my practicum. Because I didn’t do it. I was tired. Anyhow, I wrote a letter and they let me back in school. I’m still not sure that’s where I want to be though. Hmmmmm.
- I think I may be in a pissy mood. Could ya tell? So I guess I’ll wrap this up before I pass this foul ‘tude on.
I’m serious about the give-away though. Leave me a comment by Sunday night - I’ll come up with something :)