- So, I’m diagnosing myself with SAD – Seasonal Affective Disorder. I haven’t seen any sunshine since I left CA a week ago. And I am pissy. In my mind the two are connected. Seriously, I don’t know how people handle going months without sunshine. Just gimme the light!
- Last night I went to see Eric Benet at the fair. The little dude puts on a pretty good show and has a nice voice – however, I don’t know a thing he sings outside of Chocolate Legs and Georgie Porgie. Thankfully he sang them both – otherwise I’da been totally lost. Pserendipity on the other hand is a stan for Eric and knew every word of every song. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her as animated as she was last night. She rushed the stage and errythang! Unfortunately I didn’t have my camera to capture the moment, but trust – it happened. I spent most of my time marveling at the hot messes fashions that were on display. Until you’ve seen a joker leaning back in the cut in a brown suit whilst sporting a sequined fedora you haven’t lived!
- Why do people insist on running across the street to get to work? Man, the light will change again – it is not that serious. Please believe me when I say you will never ever catch Nerd Girl sprinting across State Street to get to work. Nope – aint happening. Tall chick with the dreads strolling across the street in rain, sleet, sunshine or snow? Yep – that’d be me.
- Don’t tell anyone…I haven’t done any work since I got back to MS. None. I’ve spent my days surfing the web, checking folks FB statuses and giving myself a full out manicure – one fingernail at a time. Even I am ashamed at how little I have done to earn my $$$ $ this month.
- Speaking of trifling. Remember my little giveaways a few months ago? Yeah, so I still owe AR Gal her prize. And Kelly’s book came back in the mail. So I need to get to the post office ASAP and get these packages off and stop tripping. No later than Monday ladies – pinky swear.
And finally, a question four questions and a poll. Do you/your children celebrate Halloween? Why? Why not? If you celebrate an alternative – Fall Festival, etc. do you allow your children to dress in costume for that celebration?