- Sometimes people truly amaze me with their…..ignorance. Like I think they’re kidding the stuff they’re saying is so dumb. But they’re dead serious.
- I have noticed I’m more judgmental about people’s brain power – or lack thereof – than anything else. Bad outfit, weird hairdo, funny name? I don’t really care. But if you don’t have any sense, I just can’t mess with you too tough.
- I finally bought a blue-tooth thingie so I can drive hands free. Maybe I’ll buy an iPhone. Next year.
- Have I mentioned this season how much I love Top Chef Masters? I do, I do!
- Men, in my opinion, are easier to be friends with than women. Men are generally just cool. Women can be awfully, awfully bitchy over the most trite things.
- I’m seriously thinking (again) about buying Lovegirl a dog. I was thinking a dachshund, but read they’re not that great with kids and are hard to housebreak. I need a small, short haired dog that’s not too yappy, good with children and won’t be hell to train. Any ideas?
- Speaking of Lovegirl – she slays me. We were listening to the news and the newsreader mentioned that K.wame Kilpatrick was going to prison. She chirps up “oh my, he’s going to prison like Icarus and Daedalus.” Thank you C.hick Fil A for the early mythology lessons!
- I think I lost my wedding band.