- amused that these folks at work think they’re gonna worry me. So not happening.
- excited about going to see FB & Maze in March. I’m taking Smoochy for his birthday.
- tickled at how many great, cheap concerts I’ve been to in my life. $3 to see the O’Jays? Yes please. I guess those days are long gone!
- back in the workout saddle. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and was not pleased. Jillian Michaels and I are getting reacquainted.
- anxious to see how Lovegirl’s going to do in her children’s choir debut on Sunday. Pray for my child y’all!
- much further along in “Wench” than I thought I’d be. My mother may or may not have called me a nerd when I told her what page I was on.
- tickled at how much time my brother and I spent on Skype and Face Time yesterday. Technology has only enhanced the foolishness that is our relationship.
- slightly peeved that I cannot find any trouser jeans that fit. I spilled bleach on my last beloved pair and have been searching for a replacement pair for almost two years. Boo.
- quite glad this fast is almost over. This one was an epic fail.
Anyhoo, I hope y’all have a great weekend. Maybe something exciting will happen in mine and I can stop with all these randoms. I doubt it, but a girl can hope!