- While y’all are reading this? I’m home with Lovegirl celebrating Good Friday and the schools being closed
- Every once in a while, I’ll try a food I don’t like to see if I’ve changed my mind. I still don’t like raw tomatoes, eggs, or rosemary.
- Are y’all reading “Warmth…?” Uh huh. See how you do?
- We are actually getting tax refunds this year. Not enough to quit our jobs, but we’re good for at least a few tanks of gas. I will never understand how some people get thousands upon thousands of dollars back.
- Went through something this week that re-confirms that I married the right man for me. That Smoochy is some kind of wonderful!
- I wasted a few precious moments of my life watching the B.raxton reality series. Those chicks need help.
- Y’all know I love to read right? Right. One of my biggest pet peeves is when movies are made that “mess up” a book I love. I recently read that Tyler Perry is going to play Alex Cross. Sigh.
- The other night Lovegirl hopped into bed with me and I told her to get in her own bed. She told me “according to my schedule, tonight’s a sleep with Mama night.” Schedule? Do y’all know that chick really has a schedule for which bed she’ll sleep in on any particular night? Hers, mine, or in the guest room?!?!
- Going to a surprise party tonight for one of my friends – can’t wait to put on my boogie shoes, wobble with it, and shake my body down to the ground!
My favorite song right now…
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Happy Resurrection Day!