- Thank you all for the anniversary wishes! We had a great time celebrating and are looking forward to whatever the future holds for us :)
- Y’all know I try to do right. I really do. But why is my boss asking me about what I’ve done to get ready for next year’s students? NOT A DAMN THING. I refuse to do your friend’s job for her. No way. Aint happening. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.
- Lovegirl’s school year ended yesterday. I’ll let you guess who’s running around the house talking about “whose in first grade? I’m in first grade! Booya!!!”
- I shouldn’t tell y’all this…but it tickled me to no end. When we went out Saturday night, Smoochy tried to order a number 38. Dear? That’s how much the steak costs, not the item number. Wouldn’t trade him for the world!
- Someone please stop me from going to S.onic every day. I know I shouldn’t, but ooh, ooh – I love cherry limeades! Not to mention S.onic has the best ice ever!! I am trying (and failing) to limit myself to one a week.
- Have I told y’all (lately) how much I love 6pm? I do, I do, I do! Just scored some tall, suede boots for…$19. Woot woot!
- My coworker’s teenage son hangs up on her every single day. Every single day. o_O.
Okay, that’s it. I’ve got to get back to boxing up my old files and sending them to storage. I think it is going to take me all of the 5 days I have left here to complete this task :)