Forget “a” milli – what about 540 milli?!?!? Man, the lottery is bananas – and you can bet your sweet bippy I told Smoochy to buy us a couple of tickets since he was in Louisiana. Can’t win if you don’t play!!
So of course, I started playing “what would I do if we won?” Here’s what I came up with:
- Pay off everybody I owe. With a smile
- Fix up my house. Give it away.
- Buy two houses. One in the US (I’m thinking Texas) and one overseas (somewhere with a beach). The overseas house would be large or a compound to accommodate everybody at once.
- $1 million for each sibling.
- $1 million each – my parents, my FIL, my grandma, my ex SIL.
- College funds for LG and each niece and nephew.
- Cash gifts for a few people.
- I’d start a small academy. Open from 6a-6p. Quality education and aftercare. 3 hot meals. Tuition would be nominal, basically a matter of principle.
- The rest is going in the bank. Well, after I buy a new whip. I’ve always wanted a BMW…
What would you do/buy/give if you won?