Okay, so I borrowed the title of a Bob Marley song as an intro for this post. I’ve been thinking about guilty pleasures, and how much I enjoy mine. So, you lucky devil you, I’ve decided to share them.
Mine include – but definitely aren’t limited to:
- Small vanilla cones from Dairy Queen – okay, any ice cream related concoction from DQ
- Mini ‘Nilla wafers – so cute, so good, scarfing down a whole box ALMOST seems legit
- Promiscuous Girl by Nelly Furtado – I love this song, love it!
- Buttons by The Pussy Cat Dollls – *hangs head in shame*
- Miami Ink on TLC – how badly do I want to go to Miami to have Nunez tat me up?!?
- A Baby Story – again with TLC, I get to reminisce about the whole baby birthin’ process without actually having to go through it – and yes, sometimes I cry
- My “mom” jeans – before you “fug” me, please know that I don’t wear them often, and I don’t wear them in public, but something about them just tickles me to death
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish – “I love the fishes ’cause they’re so delicious”
- Crossword puzzles – so old school, so grandmotherly, so Nerd Girl
Okay, once again I’m beginning to see why I need to spend so much time in Spin class – snacks, darn snacks!
Y’all go on over to the comments section and ‘fess up – what are your guilty pleasures??