Okay, so. I’ve got some random type thoughts floating through my head. Here, in no particular order, they are.
- Bri*tney Spears shaved her head bald. So. What?
- Anesthesiologists are a spoiled bunch. If they wanted a 9-5 job, they should’ve chosen podiatry as a specialty. (I schedule them as part of my job)
- I love my baby locks! I think going natural is just the best thing ever. The ends have started to lock up, and hopefully the next time I go get washed and retwisted, they’ll be over 1/2 way locked up. I guess they’re about 5 inches long. Cute, cute. And you can believe I’m taking advantage of the current headband rage – I rock one on the daily.
- I have one more cake decorating class – my final project. I’m thinking that I will not be able to quit my day job and decorate over-priced cakes to bring in an income. (see previous posts for pictorial support)
- I finished reading “On Beauty.” It was good. Not great. A humorous look at a portion of society I am not a member of. I said I would review it. Hope you were paying attention – that was it.
- My next book will be by Walter Mosely. Can’t remember the name of it, but it’s upstairs, it’s mine, and I hope to be well on my way to finishing it in the next two weeks.
- My dear friend is terribly nauseous with baby #2. Any tips/hints/tricks? The doctor is contemplating hospitalizing her it’s so bad. I wasn’t nauseous with Lovegirl, so I don’t have any remedies to suggest. If y’all do – please share.
- I’m going to see the E*lton J*ohn production of Aida tomorrow night. Excited! Smoochy wasn’t interested, so I’m rolling solo. I don’t really know the story of Aida, so my expectations are pretty minimal – I’m just glad something, anything, of interest is rolling through this state I call home.
- Alvi*n Ail*ey’s dance troupe is coming through next month. We have no cultural events (the rodeo does not count) for months on end, and now back to back, people of color on stage. Whoo-hoo! They were here a few years back and the performance was absolutely phenomenal. Can’t wait to see what they have in store for us this time. This, Smoochy will accompany me to – I think he enjoyed them more last time than I did. He will never, ever, admit this outside of the walls of our home.
- I miss California terribly. I’ve lived all of my adult life away from there, so I’m not really sure what – outside of my family – I’m actually missing. Probably just possibilties. Ya know?
- I’m ready to paint again. I’ve been living with some randomly chosen paint colors on the walls for the last few years, and I’m ready for a more cohesive look. I think I’m going name brand this time (Ra*lph L). I’ll post before and after pics. Maybe.
Okay, many more intriguing thoughts where these came from, but it is 7:28 and a certain someone needs to be in the bed in the next 32 minutes. You know I mean me right?