I have not been as vigilant with my prayer lately as I need to be. I am rectifying that immediately. A portion of my prayer list follows.
- Jackson State honors student Latasha Norman is still missing. I pray a miracle for her family.
- I pray God’s peace for the family of Sean Taylor.
- I pray that Smoochy and I are always good parents to Lovegirl and that we are granted the wisdom we need to raise this child into adulthood.
- I pray for the continued health and well being of my family.
- I pray that the spirit of fear, which I sometimes allow to prevent me from doing things that I need or want to do, be released from my life.
- Smoochy has completed his month-long training where he was driving/riding with an experienced driver/trainer. I pray for his safety and the safety of all on the road.
- I pray for the leaders of this nation and of the world.
- I pray for my family, my friends, my coworkers, my enemies. God’s continued mercy and blessings on all.