4 Things I’m Feeling:
- Mexican food. I haven’t had cravings this strong since I was pregnant with Lovegirl and I ate one chicken soft taco and one black bean taco every single day. Nope – I’m not preggers, just on a heckuva Mexican food binge.
- An.thony Bourdain. I may love this man. I don’t know what it is about him, but I can’t get enough. I’ve been watching No R.eservations like a mad woman – did not help that the episode I watched last night featured Mexican food!
- Sweet Almond Oil. I’ve been using this on my skin and hair. My eczema has definitely calmed down, and both my hair and scalp are better moisturized. Love it!
- M.orningstar Farms Southwestern Style Veggie Cakes. See #1 on this list.
3 Things I am Not Feeling:
1. High gas prices. Need I say more?
2. Nonsense violence. I suppose most violence is nonsense, but this weekend a young man was gunned down while driving on I-55. Police think it was a case of mistaken identity. Lord have mercy. When will we as a people wake up and stop this mess? It makes me tired.
3. The news. Until there is one good, decent thing reported, I’m not watching. Not quite sure how I’ll know when that one, good decent thing is reported, but whatever.
2 Things I Really Want:
1. A new Ipod. There’s nothing wrong with my old one – I will NOT spend unnecessarily, so this is just a dream.
2. A nap.
1 Thing I Will Do Today:
1. Go to the gym and add 5 minutes to my cardio workout. That’s 40 minutes on the crosstrainer – and considering all the Mexican food I’ve been consuming, definitely a good thing!