Yep, it’s time for another “I Will” list. I’ve got lots of stuff to do, and apparently very little drive right about now. So, in the spirit of jump starting my lazy arse . . .
Today I Will
- Have my visa pictures taken.
- Deposit money into credit union account.
- File the stack of papers on my desk that I’ve been shuffling around for over two months.
- Put away all of the dishes.
- Fold at least one basket of clothes.
- Vacuum downstairs.
That’s all I can handle today. My “Today I should “list contains the aforementioned items and the following:
- Call JSU and ask them why they haven’t forwarded my transcripts to UM
- Shred the mountain of junk mail that has accumulated in the study
- Clean out Lovegirl’s closet
- Clean off the top of the refrigerator; where did all of that stuff come from???
- Purge my kitchen cabinets; too many containers without lids.
- Mop the kitchen and bathroom floors.
- Purge the bathroom cabinets; too many 3/4 used bottles of shampoo, conditioner and whatnot
- Actually open my GRE study book and review the math concepts that I never really learned the first time around . . .
- Register for the GRE. Again.
- And more . . .
What should you do today? What will you do today? Make it a great one!!