Finally the week that seemed like it would never end is just about over. Thank goodness!
- I am going to adopt the Palin approach and only talk about what I want to talk about, whether true or not. All the time. Seems to be working well for her. So please know that any comments on your blog – or this one – may or may not be related to the actual post topic for that day.
- As much as I like TI’s ‘W.hatever You Like’, I shall no longer listen to it when a certain 4 footer is in the car. It was cute when she was singing “you can have whatever you liiiike.” Her singing “I want your body I need your body” is not cute. TI – no mas.
- Blogging is amazing – I have met some truly lovely people through this medium. A certain blogger who shall remain nameless (Pserendipity) really helped me out this week by watching Lovegirl so that I could get in some extra study time. This is my public shout out – Thank You Pserendipity!!!! You are a wonderful example of paying it forward and have reminded me to do so as well.
- What should I do this weekend? Take Lovegirl to the state fair or to the JSU v Southern football game??? I already know the fair is going to win this one – way less expensive. Besides, the game is probably sold out. Those Southern fans are no joke. Go Tigers!!!
- My boss is nuts. Just thought I’d throw that one out there.
- This time next month? I’ll be in China!
- Happy 60th Birthday to the greatest Mama in the world – mine!!!
I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend – enjoy this glorious weather 🙂
My latest favorite song? Green Light by John L.egend w/Andre 3K – what an awesome duo! I must have this album – love it. Enjoy!