- Our Valentine’s Day was nice. Not what we’d originally planned – and I use the term planned loosely – but nice. The church held a fundraiser where they’d keep the kiddos from 5-12 for $25, so I signed Lovegirl up thinking that Smoochy and I would finally have a date night. Well, Smoochy didn’t make it home until about 530 on Saturday and I knew that he was tired and there was no way Lovegirl was going to agree to be sent away now that Daddy! was home. So, I went to the local Vietnamese spot and got Beef and Rice for Smoochy, Shrimp Bun for me (yum!) and then picked up a pizza for Lovegirl. We sat around laughing, eating and trippin’ out. It was all good.
- My kid has wet the bed 3 times in the last few weeks. She’s never done this before, I think we’re going back to no liquids after 630. Smoochy thinks this is torturous of me. I think it is torturous to have to bathe 40 pounds of sleep child at 615 in the morning. I win!
- I have got to sit down and reevaluate the way I’m working things on a daily basis. ‘Cause it is not working. My car is a mess, my schoolwork hasn’t been all that great, I’m watching too much TV, not reading enough, cooking the same old thing every week . . . definitely time to sit down and come up with a new plan.
- I joined F.acebook last week. Big mistake. I’ve wasted more time on that joker catching up with folks from the old neighborhood, high school, and college. Addictive I tell ya!
- I think I’m going to find myself a Bun recipe . . .
- Peace out homies!