- I got up this morning, ironed/folded a basket of laundry, partially loaded the dishwasher, packed my girl’s lunch and did 81 pushups. All before 530 a.m.
- Got to work this morning, had a cup of caffeinated coffee and have done all of my work – before 10 a.m.
- One of the residents told me I look “never had a baby” good! Yep, pretty much gonna be struttin’ around all day behind that one.
- Wednesday some dude found it necessary to roll down his window and holler “you betta rip that runway girl” at me as I was crossing the street after work. I grinned and waved like my name was Tyra!
- I don’t cook a special Easter dinner. Do you? What do you cook?
- I’m thinking about moving Lovegirl to a new school next year. Somewhere between not knowing who her teacher will be next year (and being told I could meet her at Open House – umm, no. I will have paid registration, bought uniforms, etc. by then) and the continued grammatical errors from the Director, I am going to lose it. I hate to move her because she really loves her school and has learned a lot. I just don’t know if she’s learned enough. If they could just guarantee me that she’ll know how to read by the end of next academic year…
- I still don’t know where my purse is. But baby, they have put an officer on my case who I shall forever refer to as B.arney F.ife. This dude calls me every other day to update me on my case and tell me that he’s scanned the pawnshop database looking for my charm bracelet. He is on it! Not that he’s found out anything…
- Since my little makeup bag is wherever my purse is, I had to buy new lipglosses. I’ve bought three – two from S.ephora, one from Iman. They’re all pretty much the same pinkish brown shade. So much for variety.
- Does anybody watch Housewives of NYC? Man, this show is my guilty pleasure for real. Those chicks (and Simon) are a trip! I don’t know what poor LuAnn is going to do now that her husband’s left her and she will no longer be a Countess! Did you see the episode where she was explaining her title to those little girls at the Boys and Girls Club? I almost fell out of the bed laughing at the bored epxressions on their faces!
Alright, I’m procrastinating – I need to post some material for my online class and do some reading for my in-class class. I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend and enjoys time with their families.
Happy Resurrection Sunday – be blessed!