- am feeling pretty random.
- got up at 4 a.m. to work on a paper that’s due today. I’m still not finished.
- deleted a friend from FB. I’m cool with her having differing political views, but not cool with the volume and spirit of anti-Obama stuff she posts.
- am actually putting in a decent day’s work. A statement I totally realize is not supported by my mid-day blogging.
- think I’m going to call my instructor. Joker gave me 100 points on a paper and then took 50 of them away because I missed a class session. Aargh!
- happened to be perusing the L.A. Times webpage and ran across an article in which my cousin is mentioned. If you’ve been reading for a while you may remember my mentioning a cousin who’s been in jail for quite a while – for murder. Yeah. If you’re interested in reading go here: http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-witness20-2009oct20,0,7565367.story.
- am listening to my “blue eyed soul” station on P.andora. I love Hall & Oates! And Phil Collins. And Michael McDonald.
- am asking for prayer for my cousin who is undergoing surgery for two different types of cancers today. I don’t believe that her prognosis is good.
- need to hide Lovegirl’s harmonica. She cashed in her arcade tickets to get the thing, and between her using the Spanish pronunciation of “ar-moan-ica” and her incessant desire to practice, I’m going slightly batty.
- am contemplating buying a pair of boots. I waited too long on some I’d previously spotted and missed out. I need to make a move before every single pair of 12N boots disappears! I think there are only like what 10 or 11 made each year.
- might slap my co-worker. She’s upset because the doctor may put her short, round, BMI index of 34, son on a diet. I’m upset that he’s not already on one.
What’re you up to today?