- My hospital is having an H1N1 blitz. Y’all can miss me with that. Not this year, not the kid. I don’t care how many email alerts you send or that I’ll have a chance to win an iPod – no swine flu shot for moi.
- Pserendipity thinks I’m a gym snob. She might be right. But I’mma go back to her little box of a gym a few more times – it does have a certain charm about it.
- I just spent 15 minutes on the phone trying to help a former coworker. She’s trying to breastfeed her baby without actually nursing the baby. Ummm, why? And you call me asking why you’re not producing enough milk. Don’t you think your body knows the difference between a pump and a baby?!? Geesh. I’m gonna have to go check on that baby. Where was I….
- My kid told me yesterday that I needed to help her like school again. Wow. I had nothing.
- I’m about to try these Qhmet Biologics hair products on Lovegirl and myself. I’m hoping that these will allow me to stop putting such heavy stuff ( Liv) on her hair to keep it moisturized. I basically just use olive oil on mine, but am going to try their oil serum and see if it absorbs better.
- I can’t believe that November is just days away. Where did 2009 go? Time for me to start buying a present a week so I can knock out my Christmas shopping.
- Drake? Yeah, I totally don’t get his appeal. Is this futher proof that I’m getting old?
- I fell asleep before 9 last night. While I am well-rested today, I am also pissed that I missed Top Chef!
- I’m going to spend 1/2 my day today working and 1/2 my day on school work. I should have my presentation done by 4:30 – wish me luck!