- I very much enjoy a bowl (or two) of Honey Bunches of Oats w/Peaches! But I do not care for real peaches.
- Lovegirl and I Skype-d with my Mom and Dad last night. Pretty stankin’ cool. Did I mention that my folks are in South America right now headed to Antarctica???
- I love the Mario song “Just a Friend” and get a little bit happier every time it pops up on Pandora. “I stay dipped I stay laced and I know you know I”m flyyyy…”
- Back in the gym and it feels good. Now if I could just reign in my eating habits which have been terrible lately!
- My sister-in-law asked me to bring paper goods to my father-in-law’s birthday party this weekend. No problem. When we get there she’s all, ummm, can you go to the store and get divided plates? Seriously? Nobody in this room looks like they’re going to refuse to eat just because their red rose sausage is touching their potato salad. But of course, I just said okay and went to the store.
- December 2009? Final car payment! August 2010? Childcare expenses reduced by 3/4! I’m getting two “raises” next year y’all!!!
- I’m buying a laptop in January. In February I will start saving my “car payment” money. But I’m getting that darn laptop. Actually, it’s a netbook, but whatev.
- I think Kevin is going to win Top Chef. Whoo hooo!
- When I gain weight I get a little curvier on the bottom half. Unfortunately it’s jiggly curve. Then I work out and lose it. I wish there were a way to keep the curve and lose the jiggle. Is this even possible?
- Jameil posted a recipe for brined chicken which I think I shall attempt this weekend. Minus the rosemary. No me gusta rosemary. Too similar to consuming pine needles – or so I would imagine.
- I am making a concerted effort to keep my hands off of my face. I didn’t realize how much I touch my face during the day. Disgusting, really.
- I accepted my ex-boss’ FB friend request. So far, so good. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I think she’s decent. Just not to work for. Hope I don’t end up eating my words.
- My brother paid the other brother’s bill. I’m going to send dude a gift card this weekend. We’re not going to give him an “allowance” but we are going to stash some cash for him “just in case” so it doesn’t create havoc in our financial lives if/when he needs some more help. He’s good people, and just having a tough time right now. I can’t see not helping him. Thanks for the input!
Have a great Tuesday!!!