- Since school is out for a hot second I am back in the gym/on my fitness quest with a vengeance. I’ve been walking the circuit at work, doing my pushups in the a.m., and yesterday I went back to the gym. Ouch. I’m still doing Los Angelista’s challenge – except for the food diary, too tedious – I’m down a pound so far. 14 more to go! I’m giving myself until the end of March to lose this stankin’ weight.
- Last night a work friend and her daughter stayed with us – her water heater burst. My house was in such a state of disarray that I was embarrased. Not nasty, just messy. Must do better. Will do better.
- I quite enjoy Snyder’s Honey Mustard and Onion pretzel bites. Just thought I’d put that out there….
- Sunday I spent the better part of my day replacing the leaking kitchen sink thingie. Sorry I can’t be more specific, but I don’t know the name. It took me an hour and $7 total – that included taking the old one out, two trips to Lowe’s, Smoochy telling me I didn’t know what I was doing, a small tub of plumber’s putty, putting the new one in, and a P.rincess and The F.rog flashlight.
- I am so bored at work that I just volunteered to help with any projects anyone else is working on. What is this world coming to?
- Smoochy has started insisting that I rent a car for longer car trips because my car is getting up in age. I truly don’t like driving cars that are not my own. Never have. Guess I’d better call and see what’s available for next week.
- I need to find something to wear to a Christmas party on Saturday. Why do I always wait ’til the last minute? Hmmm? Why?
- Okay, guess I’d better do a little of this work for which I foolishly volunteered.