How u doing? Did you have a loverly weekend? Well I certainly did!
- I got my Blog Secret Santa gift. A lovely blue scarf/gloves set. Thank you so much! I’m guessing it came from either She Needs or Jurista?? I will load a pic tonight – I just relocated my USB cord 🙂 Thanks again!
- Saturday some friend girls and I took the kiddos to the The Princess and The Frog. Loved it! Lovegirl didn’t seemed overly thrilled, but that’s all she’s talked about all weekend, so I guess it was a hit with her as well.
- Saturday night I went to my old department’s Christmas party. Y’all, it was a trip! At one point the chair asked me to dance. Greaaat. But I said yes. Guess who rolled up on the dance floor and cut in? Yep, my old boss – Lucifera herself! I was like, really? I mean y’all been getting it in for years – I am no threat. But, she sure did. Her fiancee wasn’t there and neither was the Chair’s wife, so I guess she was feeling all kinds of beside herself.
- No pictures from Saturday. Sorry! I was running late and forgot to take my camera. I think I looked pretty good – I went with rhinestone/black earrings and a few glittery bracelets. Next time I’m going with S23’s suggestions and rocking purple accessories. Whenever next time is…
- This morning – technically not the weekend, but bear with me – Lovegirl and I stood in line and scored two Zhu Zhu pets. One is for Lovegirl, the other is for my niece. I told Lovegirl they were both for my niece. I think she bought it.
Anyhoo, that’s what I did during my 48 hour hiatus from work. What’d you get into?
**Edited to add: Oh my! How could I forget to mention that Smoochy got me my netbook for Christmas and gave it to me before he hit the road yesterday??? Yay Smoochy! Purple, compact, and internet ready? Ya girl is thrilled 🙂