- Thank you all so much for your prayers for my interview on Monday. I have to go through another interview – with a dude I’ve interviewed with 2x before. We shall see…..
- It is time for me to learn how to style my locs. They’re at an annoying length – they rest on the back of my neck and drive me batty. Today, I wrapped a headband around them and tied it high and tight to keep them off my neck, but I’ve got to come up with something that looks better. Today, I look quite crazy!
- I have decided that I will not buy any new clothes, shoes, or accessories in February. Not that I’m a huge shopper anyway, but lately I have gotten into the bad habit of buying something every week – especially with all of the clearance sales going on. There is a pair of jeans that I want which I am buying Friday – I have a gift card which will cover most of the cost. After that? I’m retiring the debit card except for groceries, gas, and true household necessities!
- My sleep patterns are off. Way off. I’ve been falling asleep at about 830 then waking up at 2 or 230 and finishing whatever I was supposed to be doing when I fell asleep – studying, posting for my online class, or cleaning. Well, by the time I finish it is 4 or so and then I just lay – lie? – around waiting for 5. So uncool. I am tired and thrown off. Why I can’t just stay up until 10 or 11 and then call it a night, I don’t know.
- I hope we receive an income tax refund this year. If we do, I’m banking it for travel. A couple of days at the beach for the three of us this summer and then CA for Christmas.
- I am really looking forward to the stack of pancakes and cup of decaf I plan on consuming after church on Sunday. Cannot wait!
What’s shaking in your world??