- Um, about that no shopping in February? I fell off the wagon last week and bought a black cardigan. I really needed one and it was a great price.
- I’m going to fall off again today. NY&Co has all their pants buy one, get one free. And they have a coupon for $20 off of $60. So, if they have four pairs of pants that I like? I am so there. That’s 4 pairs of pants for about $40. I need new work pants and have decided that it makes way more sense to buy the pants now, on sale than it does to wait until next month and pay full price. Right? Right.
- Today, I’m wearing a scarf around my neck. I feel “natty” and “jaunty.” And slightly crazy. But I’m trying to break out of my “fashion” rut and the scarf has been sitting in my closet for three years, so there you have it. Do you wear scarves? Here’s a link for ideas on how to wear them. (Click 1st and 2nd parts under “download”)
- Why didn’t anybody tell me Valentine’s Day was Sunday? Aack! What to get Smoochy? And why, why, why won’t he just agree to my often suggested, always rejected “no gifts” idea?
- You know what can make you almost crash your car and choke on the water you were sipping while driving? Your kid hollering out from the back seat “Hey Mom! What are d.icks?” She was referring to the sporting goods store next to the M.ichael’s we’d just left. I didn’t realize that until after my near death experience. Why couldn’t they have just put an A.cademy there???
- Yeah, I’ll pretty much leave you with that one.
Have a great day!!!