And glad about it! I hope that this past week’s allergy/sinus attack was it for the year. I’ve felt like death walking for the last few days and am glad to finally feel as though I’m alive and well better.
Since I’ve spent the past few days in a NyQuil/Zyrtec induced coma, I don’t have much to blog about. Which, of course, isn’t gonna stop me from blogging. Enter, the beloved bullets.
- One positive about feeling less than? I’ve been sleeping like a baby ~ I hope it sticks now that I’m feeling better!
- I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again – mean people suck. It really doesn’t take a whole lot to be kind to people. Try it, you might like it.
- Lovegirl spent the better part of Friday night grooving to the silky soul sounds of Al Green on her CD player. I don’t know what to say about that kid of mine except that I really, really love her!
- Smoochy is downstairs cooking turkey necks and is going to truly be insulted when I don’t want to try them. He should know better by know.
- I have fallen off a bit with the Insanity workouts….time to get back on the saddle and dig deeper once again! I think I’m going to have to add in some weight training – Insanity is all about the cardio and I need to firm up these arms before I dare put on a sleeveless top this summer.
- Did you know that a little shaving cream spread on a kitchen table can keep a kid occupied for hours? You can thank me later.
- I just told Lovegirl to turn off the TV in the guest room. Her reply? “If you insist.” What?!?
- Why is everybody in my family mad because I keep telling them that we should have a birthday party for my grandmother this year and not wait until next year when she turns 90? Am I the only person who thinks planning a bday party for an 88 year old almost two years out is stupid not-so-bright? I’m just saying…..
- Hmmm, those turkey necks are starting to smell pretty good…
- Are maxidresses gonna be in again this summer? I sure hope so. If not, anybody want to sell me theirs from last summer? I realized too late how much I heart them.
- Mmkay, I’m rambling – I think that last dose of Nyquil has kicked in. Good night. God bless.
- I wrote this Saturday night and forgot to post it. Oops!