- Thanks for all of your kind, sweet comments on yesterday’s post. Lovegirl Olivia was still floating on cloud 9 when I picked her up from school. Her joy is my joy.
- I’ve decided not to walk in May’s graduation ceremonies. I’m so over school and have no desire to participate. Put that joker in the mail and let’s call it a day!
- A few months ago I posted about how I was going to use all my lotions and potions before buying any more. I had no idea it was going to take so long! I’m actually sick of using this stuff. When I finally use it up? No mas.
- I’ve got a friend on SSI/disability/whatever it is called. Because she’s morbidly obese. She called to tell me she qualifies for a program which provides “free” maid/errand running service for her. What. The. Hell? I go to work every day and can’t get that deal! I guess I’m working so she can get that deal. Aargh!
- I should be working on a paper right now.
- There’s been a rash of violence in/around Jackson lately. A young man was killed at a gas station last Sunday as he was on his way to church. I wanted to cry. Made me remember why I don’t watch the news that often.
- Anybody watching Top C.hef M.asters? That G.ovind Armstrong fellow was waaaay more conceited than I was expecting. Marcus S.amuelsson too.
Anyhoo, that’s it. Hope you have a great weekend. Be well!