- Oh, today isn’t Monday? That’s how crazed things are for me right about now – I don’t even know what day it is. Between intensive summer classes, being crazy busy at work, and trying to maintain some semblance of sanity? I’m about to go nuts.
- My fitness routine? No longer exists. I’ve officially given up until August when I’ll be done with school (whoooooooo hooooooo!) and can get back into a routine. I have been watching my diet – hope that counts for something.
- The new lady at work is driving us all batty. She sounds like a chipmunk, doesn’t take direction well – okay, doesn’t take direction at all, and questions every.damn.thing. Not in a “oh, I am so interested in learning every aspect of this job” kind of way. More a “you couldn’t possibly know what you’re talking about” kind of way. She is so annoying that my peeps – friends, husband, mama – hang up if she answers the phone. Yeah, she’s that bad.
- Speaking of chipmunks – there’s something alive in my attic. I hear it over in the night when the house is still. I mentioned it to Smoochy when he was home last night. His response – “yeah, I heard that the other day.” Ummmmm…..that is so not an acceptable response. I’mma need him to call Ghostbusters or B.illy the Exterminator or somebody. With a quickness. I’m pretty sure whatever the heck it is doesn’t have enough home training to stay in the attic forever and nothing good will come of it venturing into my living quarters.
- I think I’m going to have a vanilla ice cream cone for lunch today. Anything else would be too much effort.
- My niece took her state tests – missed two questions – one in language arts, one in math. Nerd runs deep in this family – love it!
- That’s all. The vanilla ice cream is calling my name. Have a great day.