- Nobody won the trivia contest. The artists for #8 were The Spinners….from the song “A Mighty Love.” Young ‘uns, I tell you….We’ll try again next week. Shout outs to P for getting most of the blanks filled in, Mrs TDJ for getting most of the artists, and to AR Gal for almost bringing it home for the win!
- It is hot. You’d better get right with God.
- When animals attack – over the past week or so I’ve seen deer (those things just creep me out!), been stung by bees, flown into by a bird (that ish kinda hurt), and run over a squirrel. Enough already!
- Speaking of animals….the new lady at work has been nicknamed The Chipmunk. She sounds exactly like Alvin. Or Simon. Or Theodore. Pick one. Just know that her high pitched squeaky voice drives me nuts. I pray a lot. And wear earphones.
- Lovegirl’s newest fascination? Speaking Chinese. Thanks a lot Ni Hao K.ai L.an! Bless us all Lord!
- I’m sorry, but……Michael Jackson is dead. I do not celebrate death-aversaries. Move along.
- School is trying to kill me, but I refuse to go down without a fight. 6 more weeks, 6 more weeks…..
- Big Boi’s new album? I can’t wait!!!
I guess that’s it. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I’ll be reading law cases and starting/finishing my portfolio. Oh the joy of it all. Enjoy!