- To borrow a “phrase” from Pserendipity…..woot woot! Tomorrow I take my law final and with the exception of a final report for my practicum – I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!
- Thanks for all your input on my little gimme girl. I’m going to continue to roll with team “no ma’am” for the majority of her requests but will consider some of them around birthday/Christmas time. Just to clarify – I’m not anti name brands, but I am anti name brands just for name brands sake.
- I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL!!! Just in case you weren’t paying attention the first time…
- I did pretty well with my “getting back right” goals for the week. I didn’t quite make 20 push ups every day – but most days I got in at least 15. Every other goal was met. Next week I’m going to work on reducing the amount of sugar I consume in addition to continuing this week’s goals.
- I can’t believe the summer is, for all intents and purposes, over. Next week is Lovegirl’s last week of summer camp and school starts on the 9th. Her schools supplies have been purchased – school clothes are a whole ‘nother story. Operation no-naked-kindergartner goes into full effect next week.
- How sad is it that I am mucho excited about the fact that a T.J. M.axx is opening up just down the street?!?! And that I know it is opening on August 15th?
- I’m so looking forward to being able to go back to Bible study on Wednesday nights. I can definitely tell a difference in my attitude since I haven’t been able to attend because of school.
- For a brief moment (or two) I considered re-enrolling Lovegirl in the World’s Best Little Christian School. If I did that, she’d be in 1st grade instead of Kindergarten and then could start public school next year in the 2nd grade. Of course, if I did re-enroll her, I’d likely be blogging from prison, ’cause I’d surely lose my mind and accidentally kill severly injure the crazy no-spelling director. And I’m only 1/2 kidding.
- Speaking of Lovegirl – I am loving coconut oil on her hair! It has made a world of difference in detangling and in retaining moisture. Her hair is usually very dry, but the coconut oil has her hair full of sheen and much, much softer. Love it!! I used it as well, and wasn’t as wowed, but I think I’m going to continue to use it and see if makes a difference in softening up my hair. I think I’ve mentioned before how very rough my dreads feel. No me gusta.
- Anyhoo, that’s it. I need to get back to this oh-so-dull law review.
Hope everybody has a great, safe weekend. Peace, love, and soul!
Nerd Girl, MPH, MA