Look what I won! K Rock over at “Don’t get excited…” bestowed this on me a moment (or two) ago and since I was in the middle of the blog challenge – which I’ve obviously dropped out of – I never blogged about it. My bad.
First – many thanks to K Rock – I appreciate you! Second – my apologies to K Rock for taking so long to thank you. Third – well, there is no third, but second seemed like a weird place to stop.
Anyhow, I’m versatile and now I’ve got an award to prove it! I’m supposed to tell y’all 7 random facts about myself. I don’t know what y’all don’t know by now, so I’m going to have to dig deep for these bad boys, but here goes:
1. I hate mayonnaise. I’ll eat it in tuna or chicken salad, but that’s about it.
2. I am shocked – yes shocked – at how easy weight is to gain and how hard it is to lose as I’ve grown older. Who knew? I thought I’d be a beanpole all the days of my life. Not so much. I really think my mama should’ve told me this!
3. Little Miss Sunshine is a hilarious movie to me.
4. I think the idea of a permanent wedding ring is a little…dull. So far I’ve had two. I saw a band the other day that just might be #3.
5. I have never worked a job that actually required 40 hours of work a week. Yes, I work 40 hour/week jobs. But really? I could get a month’s worth of work done in 2 days. Three tops. Thank God for the internet and text messaging!
6. I have useless ESP. Have I mentioned this? Just yesterday I kept thinking about a birthday party I went to with my parents last time I was home. Guess who my parents spent yesterday with? Yep, the birthday boy. Totally useless.
7. I’m really quite pissed that I missed Friday’s Too Short concert. Smoochy thought I was kidding, but I really wanted to go. And if my friendgirl’s kids hadn’t gotten sick? Yep, I’dda been right there fake c.r.i.p. walking and repping the west coast. With all the other almost-forty-years old gangsta nerds!
I’m supposed to tag some folks. But don’t want to exclude anyone. So I tag…everyone! Yeah, if you haven’t done this, and you read my blog I’m pretty sure you’re versatile and I’d love to read 7 randoms about you. So get to getting!