Except really? Today it’s all thumbs up. 🙂
- My mama! She has graciously offered to use her cc points to buy Lovegirl a ticket to Cali for Christmas break. Which means I’ll only have to sell one kidney to buy my ticket. Christmas in the CA – woot woot!
- Essie nail polish – Blushing Bride. So not a color at all. Takes my manicures up a notch and is the perfect “color” for work. I go wild with my pedicures. My manicures? Not so much.
- Football season. I love it. I love the game, I love half-time, the spirit of the crowd. Printed out the schedules today to see which games I’m going to catch this year. I’m thinking UAPB v JSU in Pine Bluff and JSU v Southern in Jackson. Lions and Tigers and Raiders, oh my! Who are you rooting for???
- Short work days. To the Head Doc In Charge who decided we could leave at 2 today? Mwah!
- Smoochy. When I hear about the mess some husbands put their wives through, I appreciate my laid back husband all the more.
- A boss who lets/helps me break the rules by buying me a space heater for my cubicle. Ah warmth!
- My weight loss. I still haven’t weighed myself, but I can tell that getting back in the gym and watching what I eat is already paying off – my clothes are loosening up a bit.
Have a fantabulous weekend!