- I can’t believe that the wedding dates of two of my favorite bloggers – Psonya and TIH – are rapidly approaching! I’ve enjoyed reading their engagement stories and about the joys and pains of planning a wedding in 2010. All I can say is that from here out? I will always – always – RSVP. I wish them both a lifetime of what? Love and happiness of course!
- Thank y’all for all of the birthday greetings for my favorite daughter! And for letting me gripe about the lack of birthday calls from mi familia. I appreciate you on both counts.
- I have really been working hard today. Which is rare. Not sure I like it.
- May I just tell you that I find that G.eico commercial where the little pig cries whee-whee-whee all the way home most hilarious?!?
- May I also tell you that T.op Chef without Tiffany is like cornflakes without the milk? I’m going to finish the season up, but really? I’m over it.
- I may or may not have road rage. I may or may not have followed this young girl after she nearly caused a four car pileup and told her to either drive better or stay the hell off the road. I think she was so shocked that she didn’t quite know how to take my “suggestion.”
- I want a gray purse. I will not rest (okay, perhaps I’m being a bit dramatic) until I find one.
- I got a call from Lovegirl’s teacher today. Lovegirl has been written up for “inappropriate physical contact with other students.” Translation? She won’t stop tickling the other kids. I’m not even sure what to do with this bit of information. I called my Mama for advice….she couldn’t stop laughing long enough to help me!
And that my friends, is a wrap. I hope y’all have a great weekend. I plan on relaxing for the majority of mine. Peace.