- I may be the only black person in America who had no clue who E.ddie Long is. Somebody walked up to me and said what a shame about E.ddie Long…I thought they were talking about the NFL player who committed suicide.
- I bought the cutest little red purse yesterday. I’m taking it back. This impulse buying madness must cease!
- Any new TV shows that have impressed you so far? I don’t watch a lot of network TV (I watch mostly Bravo, USA and A&E) but am looking for a new series to follow.
- Any good books read lately? I checked three out from the library the other day – two were so bad that I took them back the next day. I’ve just started “Little Bee” and I think it is going to be good. I need to get my “to read” list back in effect.
- Do you feel comfortable posting differing opinions on someone’s blog? Let’s be specific…on this blog? If I wrote something and you disagreed, would you tell me? Why? Why not?
- Thanks to 1969 I brought a resistance band to work and plan on using that joker every day. I will get back in shape!
- Speaking of back in shape, I think I’m going to ask Pserendipity if I can borrow her Insanity workout. I’m thinking about working out with Shaun T again. I’m not in a gym “mood” but can’t continue to let that stand in the way of my goals.
- There was something else…but I’ve forgotten. That’s a wrap!