- This weekend Lovegirl and I headed out to Wellsfest where a wonderful time was had by all. Her favorite activity? Why playing in a big old mound of sand of course! She also braved the pony rides – I don’t think she was at all impressed.
- If a friend asked you to vouch for her “worthiness” as an adoptive parent, would you? How about if she were bipolar?
- All backpacks cannot be washed. Lovegirl’s Dora backpack? Let’s just say Dora looks all M.ichael J.ackson vitiligo-ish and a new backpack was definitely in order.
- If you had a short child would you consider growth hormones for them? Would the child’s gender matter?
- This transition to Fall? Took me kind of quick. Yesterday it was 95. Today 77. I’m cold. What happened to the 80s? And um, why doesn’t Lovegirl own any cool weather clothing yet???
- I’m back in the gym. For real. A guy at work was talking smack about my stick-to-it-ness. So now I’m determined to get it together because I don’t like being called out like that and my sole mission is to prove him wrong. Getting fit along the way is just a bonus.
- On my to do this week: call and see about a PhD in Clinical Health Sciences. I don’t even know what I’d do with it, but if they let me in and are willing to pay, I am so going for it.
- I think in my last post, I was trying to ask if you’d ever been friends with someone but couldn’t stand someone close to them and how (if at all) was your relationship affected. Yeah, that’s what I was trying to ask. I think. It wasn’t really a rant about the Chipmunk. Though she’s still plenty irritating.
- I finished “Little Bee.” It was alright. Not great enough for me to recommend, but not so bad that I walked away from it.
- My nails are painted a horrendous shade of purple. But I don’t feel like taking the polish off, so they’ll be that way for a while.
And now? Pictures of the pure joy that sand and bouncy slides bring…