- was sick as a dog and called in.
- started feeling better around 2.
- was obviously high feverish because I got on my hands and knees and scrubbed the kitchen floor.
- washed and retwisted my hair.
- thanked God again for gainful employment. Daytime television is really, really bad.
- feel much better and came to work to wrap up a project.
- am working unofficially – I fully plan on claiming 8 sick leave hours today.
- plan on doing as little as possible.
- get to take the happiest kid in the world to her first wedding rehearsal.
- will celebrate my 38th birthday.
- will be grinning from ear to ear as Psonya and Tim exchange wedding vows.
- will probably have to revive my child who will likely pass out from sheer excitement during her flower girl duties.
I hope y’all have a great weekend – be blessed!