- Saturday Lovegirl and I got up and headed over to the football stadium to partake in the Soul Bowl (JSU v ASU) festivities. We met Smoochy there and tailgated for a while and then headed into the game where JSU reigned supreme. Somewhere in there I took my first (and last) jello shot.
- If you’re ever at a JSU tailgate and a semi-toothless man named “Huckabuck” offers you a shrimp skewer? Take it. That thing was the bomb!
- Saturday night one of my friends threw herself a birthday party. At the skating rink. On the drive there I was on the phone complaining about how tired I was and how much I didn’t want to go. I had a ball! I am the same lousy skater that I was when I last put on skates however many years ago, but I did manage not to fall and that was my ultimate goal.
- Sunday while talking to Pserendipity I may or may not have mentioned that Lovegirl was wearing a hooker skirt. I heard a little voice in P’s background pipe up and say something like “me too.” Note to self: stop talking crazy to folks with new cars with fancy dan bluetooth technology!
- Smoochy has lost 42 pounds!!! Did you hear me? I said Smoochy lost 42 pounds!!! I am so excited. But sad to say that I didn’t even notice. I wasn’t trying to hurt his feelings, but he has quite a bit to lose and I really couldn’t tell. I did tell him that I was proud of him and the work that he’s putting in and I will support him however he needs me to. I’m so happy.
- Are y’all watching RHOA? Yeah, I know I ask every week. Those chicks are ca-ra-zy!! If you’re not watching I really don’t understand why – this has got to be the best thing on television. Got to be!
- My Klymaxx radio station is jamming.
- I’m thinking about not buying any of the adults in my family a gift and getting someone I know who is having a hard time a gift card instead. Would you ever do this? Would your family trip?
- Oh my. Somebody just sent me a text message from way out in left field. I am most uncomfortable. I gotta go.