- Pserendipity straight clowned me the other day for saying I needed to be at the airport 2+ hours early when Lovegirl and I fly home for Christmas. I’ve been in Jackson for 11 years – I still act like I’m flying out of LAX. My bad. How early do you get to the airport?
- I’ve got some money left in my cafeteria plan at work – if I don’t use it I’ll lose it. So I figured I’d get a new pair of
locsglasses. Once you add in the thin lenses so I don’t look like Hans Moleman on the Simpsons, the anti glare and the transitional lens treatment? The dang thangs are gonna cost me over $500. How can that possibly be right? Is this “average” for a pair of glasses now? What’s really going on?
- I was so hyped for Top Chef All Stars that I…promptly fell asleep on it. Sad, I know. I had to catch up on the second showing. Anyhoo, I was worried about Tiffany and am glad that she wasn’t in the bottom three. I hope Tre sticks around for a while too – nice!
- Lovegirl walked up to me yesterday and said “Mama, sometimes I don’t speak right, but yet I know what I’m talking about.” Why is this little girl quoting WAR’s “Why Can’t We Be Friends?”
- The other day Smoochy said he’d been thinking and that we need to start going to church as a family. He knew that Lovegirl and I weren’t going as often so we could be with him before he left on Sundays. I was all geeked that my prayers had been answered. I asked him what time he wanted me to wake him up on Sunday. He was like “oh, not now. I’m thinking we should start in 2011.”
- Smoochy has been after me to tell him what I want for Christmas. Really, the answer is nada. The only thing I really want is hardwood floors/tile throughout the house which we totally cannot afford right now. So now I’ve got to think of something to want. Which strikes me as beyond ridiculous.
- Today I met one of the doctors who I only “know” via email and really liked. She gave me the dead fish handshake – probably the worst one I’ve ever had. I don’t like her anymore.
- This morning on the drive in there was a traffic update warning drivers of a goat and two horses in the road!
- I’ll spend this weekend shuttling my little party animal from birthday party to birthday party. Any free time will be spent working on my November goals – which have totally turned into my December goals since I accomplished nada last month!
Have a wonderful weekend. Be well!