- Have you ever heard the song “T.ardy for the P.arty” anywhere but on Bravo?
- Roughly how much money do you think parents “should” spend on Christmas gifts for their child(ren)? A week’s salary? A month’s? However much is in your Christmas Club account?
- If your child started crying at a birthday party because they’d run out of game tokens, how would you handle?
- Have you seen K.eri H.ilson’s new video (totally NSFW!!!)? Thoughts?
- Do you go to your office Christmas party?
- How much actual work would you say you do on your job each week?
- If you’ve started Christmas shopping have you bought more for yourself or more for others?
- Do you expect your S/O to know what you want for Christmas/other gift giving occasions?
- Do you have any peep toe boots? Do you add tights in cold weather?
- What color(s) dominate your wardrobe?
Okay, that’s it. Just some questions that’ve popped into my head that I thought I’d pose to you. Answer as many – or few – as you like. I guess I’ll come back with answers…tomorrow?