- So today I decided to step out of my comfort zone by wearing a dress and patterned tights. Why are my legs (bottom half) so skinny that you can’t even tell the tights have a pattern? I could’ve saved two bucks and just bought plain black tights.
- One of my FB friends posts her s e x drive percentage every day. I’m not sure why she thinks anyone but her husband cares. I’m about to hide her.
- Lovegirl got another write up this week. For talking, being disruptive, being disrespectful…I wanted to cry.
- One of my friends is in the hospital. She didn’t want anybody to know. I don’t understand that. I understand you don’t want everybody and their mama dropping in, but to go into the hospital for a major procedure and not tell anyone ’cause you don’t want to bother them? Negative. I went to see her yesterday – she was still knocked out. I’m going back today. She can get mad if she wants to.
- December, much like the rest of 2010 is flying by. I’m so behind.
- I really, really, really need The Chipmunk to stop listening to all my telephone conversations. You know what, that’s not even true. I need her to stop commenting on the conversations she’s listening to. I can’t hang up good before she’s saying “ooooh, did I hear you say you’re flying into Ontario?” Um…
- Okay, it is obvious that I need new FB friends. One of my friends just posted that she’ll be giving out coupons from coupon.com for Christmas. No ma’am. I’m almost positive your recipients would rather get a heartfelt “Merry Christmas” and a big hug! Coupons????
- Anybody read anything good (in paperback) lately? I’m looking for some good reading material for the plane.
- Smoochy and his people are the only folks I know who eat and like those chocolate covered cherries that pop up this time of year. Anybody else eat them? I’ve never tried them and have no desire to (but I totally would if I were on The A.mazing Race Mrs. TDJ!)
‘Tis all! Have a wonderful weekend. If your weather is anything like ours? Stay cool, then stay warm. Peace.