- I love The Sing Off on N.B.C. Monday and Wednesday nights? Yeah, I’m planted in front of the TV watching acapella groups battle it out. Love it!
- I’ve spent a large portion of the work day printing out worksheets and activities to keep Lovegirl busy on our flight. I love that girl, but I really cannot see myself
talkinglistening to her for 12 straight hours!
- I am so unbelievably excited to be going home and having the majority of my family there! I really can’t wait for the cousins (Lovegirl and my brother’s two) to be able to hang out!
- I am also excited that…drumroll please…The Chipmunk has found a new job! Whoo hoo! She’s going back to the classroom, and that is where she belongs! I really do wish her well. And even though her absence means I’m gonna have to work until 4:30 until we find a new secretary I am glad she’s on her way outta here!!!
- I can live in a less than tidy house, but can’t come home to one. Before we go on vacay? The house will be darn near pristine.
- My cousin called last night and was telling me she’d bought a second hand refrigerator and that she was tired because she had to spend hours cleaning it. She said “I don’t think those people ever cleaned the top of their refrigerator. Disgusting.” Note to self: clean top of refrigerator. Who knew?
- I have been doing line dances for exercise. The Cupid Shuffle, the Wobble, the Electric Slide. I’m having big fun, but burning nary a calorie.
- I love Wacka Flocka’s “No Hands.” Wale’s verse? Brings me joy.