- If I have earphones in, am looking straight ahead, and have my angry black woman mean mug face on? Don’t talk to me! Everybody was so damn chatty yesterday. Non-verbal cues people, non-verbal cues.
- Lovegirl got another write up yesterday. For talking. I’m about to turn into one of “those” mothers who thinks their child can do no wrong. Get some classroom management skills lady. Or challenge my kid. How ’bout that? You’ve got the girl reading pan, can, man when she can probably read The Iliad. Hell I probably wouldn’t stop talking either if I was that bored.
- Pray for the future of healthcare in this country. These folks who will be our doctors are none too bright. Some chick called yesterday. Wants to do a month’s rotation here. Hasn’t heard anything so she called me getting jazzy. The problem? She applied in Family Medicine. I work in Surgery. She applied to the wrong damn program. Note to self: don’t EVER let her operate on you if she actually becomes a surgeon.
- I was so disgruntled yesterday that I thought a workout would do me good. So I popped 30 Day Shred in the DVD player and was all ready to get my workout on – when I couldn’t find the remote to choose the workout and push play. Aaaaargh! I called Smoochy and demanded to know where the remote control was. You can imagine how well that went over.
- I watched The G.ame last night. Got bored and turned it off. Did you watch? Did it get better?
- Hmmm. I probably shouldn’t end this on such a pissy note. What else? Oh yes, I’m still loving my ipod touch thingie. And I still need to hook my wireless back up so that I am not relegated to playing WWF during work hours only. Wait, that still sounds pissy. What else?
- Lovegirl got her glasses yesterday. I’m slightly biased, but I think she looks so stankin’ cute in them!
Okay, that’s it. I’ll be back when the funk lifts. See you in February. I kid, I kid. Kinda.