- Met Jameil – and her Mom – for lunch on Friday. We ate Vietnamese – yum! I had lemongrass chili chicken; next time I’m definitely trying a hot pot. I was kinda out of it, and I’m blaming it on Lovegirl. But I think we had a good time. Jameil?
- Speaking of Lovegirl, my kid tried to master the art of eating with chopsticks. One grain of rice at a time.
- Loved the A.udi commercial during the game last night – did you see it? Hilarity!
- Hated that the Steelers lost. Ah well. There’s always next season.
- My reading of male-authored blogs is falling off – between blogs going private and my being banned, it’s ladies’ night almost every night! Anybody have any suggestions where the fellas are concerned?
- I finished Wench. A couple of weeks ago. Now I have to re-read it so I can do the book club post. I give myself the side eye for that one.
- Next time I blog about a purse I like? Please tell me to just go buy the darn thing. I let yet another one slip through my fingers at T.J. M.axx. I’ve been dreaming about that purse…
- I managed to almost set my house on fire twice this weekend. All in the name of a cup of tea. Friday (I think) I let all the water boil out of the pot and the tea kettle burned into and got stuck on the stove’s eye. Lesson learned? Nope. Last night I used my other kettle. And promptly let all the water boil out of that one. It got so hot that the knob on top fell off and the lid melted into the kettle. Sigh.
- Do you/your friends have a hard time coming to a consensus about where to go for Girl’s Night Out? They ran me so warm on Saturday, I said forget it and just went to sleep.
- My boss hired one of her best friends to be our new Admin. No comment.
- Sticking fish oil capsules in your bra because you have no pockets and are rushing out of the house is not a good idea. Unless a well greased decolletage is a priority for you on a Monday morning.
Make it great!