- I need spring to come back. This gloomy, rainy, and cold weather is not the business.
- Did I ever tell y’all that occasionally I pimp myself out? I will sign up for a “compensation is available” medical study in a heart beat. Most only pay 20 or 25 bucks, but I put that check in Lovegirl’s account and keep right on stepping. Next on my list – a resting heart rate study which will garner me a $20 WalMart gift card. You had to be overweight to qualify. Thanks much 25.7 BMI for getting me in. Thanks a lot.
- I simply must wash my and Lovegirl’s hair this weekend. Color me unexcited. I love my girl, and I love that she has a head full of healthy hair, but sometimes I wish she would agree to rock a low fade.
- To my loc rockers: how long does it take your hair to dry? Do you sit under the dryer?
- Anyone who sees me today would probably think that I got dressed in the dark. I did. I look a hot mess.
- I couldn’t sleep last night so I stayed up until 2 (maybe 3?) watching Red Rock West – a movie about a sheriff who hired someone to kill his wife and the dude didn’t, but then the real killer showed up and it turned into a big old mess. It was pretty good – full of twists and turns. Of course it was the crack of dawn, so please take that review with a grain or two of salt.
- Why do my coworkers insist on continuing to have pot luck lunches? I.am.not.eating.your.food.
- I lost four pounds last week. Yay! And gained three over the weekend. Boo! Apparently, consistency is key. Who knew?
- Smoochy brought me some pyramid scheme organic mocha drink. It was disgusting. Who is making money off of that???
- I ordered my Mother’s Day gift – from Smoochy to me – yesterday. He did real good this year 🙂
‘Tis all. What’s going on in your world??