- Ugh! My allergies knocked me out last week. I spent two days at home medicating and trying to breathe. I should’ve taken another day or three.
- I kept one of Lovegirl’s classmates this weekend . I won’t be doing that again any time soon. She’s a sweet kid, but uh uh, that’s too much togetherness.
- Saturday night she asked me if we could have Beenie Weenie for dinner. Little girl, I don’t even know what that is, so no!
- Did I mention that I further punished myself by picking up my two nieces as well?
- We saw R.io. Cute little movie.
- Thankfully we didn’t have any damage from last week’s tornadoes. Others didn’t fare so well. One dude had his hamburger snatched up by the tornado.
- Our taxes aren’t done.
- Insomnia? Sucks. Last night I woke up at midnight and then again at 2. I finally went to sleep at…445. My alarm goes off at 5.
- I called my youngest brother by accident. We ended up having a really nice conversation. Made me happy.
- I’ve fallen off the workout wagon. I’ve been watching what I eat, but I’ve got to kick the physical activity up a notch or two. My goal for this week is at least three days of cardio – my lunchtime walks don’t count.
- Wow. Y’all are really passionate about sir and ma’am. I don’t think I’ve ever had so many comments.
- Starting in July I’ll no longer be paid monthly – the entire payroll is switching over to biweekly. I have no idea how to make that work for our budget. They keep telling us it will be great twice a year when we get an “extra” check. I’m not convinced.
- Yay for this short work week! Lovegirl’s out of school Friday and since I have no one to keep her, I get a day off as well. Can’t wait!
- They’re building a F.ive Guys down the street – I’ve heard y’all raving about these burgers so I’m going to stop not eating beef and try one whenever they open.
- I’m really trying not to spend much money on clothes, but I’ve got to buy two spring/summer dresses. I’ve got weddings, baptisms, and church with my Grandma coming up in the next few months. Pants just won’t fly. I saw a couple of really cute ones in Dress Barn. I have no desire to buy clothes from a store so horribly named, but if I can’t find something I like elsewhere, Dress Barn it is. Dress Barn? Really?
Ah well, have a happy Monday and a great week. I need to catch up on all the work I missed being out last week. Oh wait, I didn’t really miss much 🙂 Be easy!