- What up Bloglandians? How ever have you been? Your responses to my vlog were hilarious!! I think I sound like a proper Southerner and am glad that I don’t sound like Snoop Dog!
- Had a ball in California! I may or may not have tried to eat my way through the southland. My new favorite spot is King Taco over on Pico. Oh em gee! Their tacos and salsa verde are to die for! I visited my old favorites as well – Taco Nazo and In-N-Out. Delish!
- Celebrity sightings: we saw R.yan Se.acrest filming (a commercial?) at the La Brea Tar Pits. And my middle brother saw Nic.olas Ca.ge at a sushi joint he ducked into while the rest of us were discussing an…interesting exhibit at MOCA.
- I thought I’d come back with horrible tales of my sister in law, but I must confess – everything went well. I think she thinks we’re crazy as hell, but since I can’t really disagree with her on that one…
- My new niece is an absolute doll! Such a sweet baby – almost makes me want another. Almost being the operative word.
- My Grandma was so happy and surprised to see all of us – she was at Lucky Strike bowling alley and we all strolled in and surprised her – pretty freaking awesome.
- I’m amazed that my cousins – and one uncle – couldn’t be bothered to show up for any of the weekend birthday festivities. Amazed. They live 2 hours away at most (most are less than 30 minutes away) and didn’t show up. Losers.
- My Mom and I did try to water marble our nails – fail! I guess it was the polishes we were using – none of them were quite right. We did get a very pale blue/very pale gold combination to work – but not very well, so we ended up scrapping the whole project. I may try again when I’ve got another inordinate stretch of time on my hands.
- Smoochy decided to have the carpet cleaned while we were gone – yay! He decided to do it on Thursday – as we were on our way home so we stepped into a house full of wet carpet and beds piled up to forever with junk – boo!
- Since everything was piled on the beds, I seized the opportunity to throw out a bunch of stuff – yay!
- Wanna see some of the family pics we took? Behold:
Have a marvelous Monday!!!