- Ugh! Why are all these children on the radio singing about s.ex and how they throw down??? Either we’re doing it wrong, or they’re lying. They’re lying.
- I don’t want to hear another thing about the A.nthony verdict. Nada.
- Guess what we’re having tomorrow at work? A potluck. Sigh. Don’t these people read the blog?
- Lovegirl has been one whiny, complaining chick lately. My Mom says it’s because I give her too many choices. Well, damn. I thought I was teaching her how to make decisions. Time to revisit that parenting strategy.
- My locs are dry. Dry and crunchy. I’ve taken to misting them daily with water, then oil, then water in the hopes that they’ll maintain some moisture and soften up.
Okay, I promised myself five gripes and then I’d quit, so I’m done. Anything you want to whine, gripe, or grouse about? Today’s your day…let it out!