All right good peoples! The other day we griped, we groaned, we whined – I hope everyone is feeling better and that the issues that were weighing you down earlier in the week have been resolved – or are on their way to resolution. Let’s go into the weekend with thankful hearts and grateful sprits. I’m thankful for…
- My future sister-in-law hipping me to “ring finger manicures.” My ring fingers got a coat of copper glitter on top of my “Chocolate Moose” manicure – love it!
- The “torcher” shaved ice I had yesterday – hot/cool cinnamon-y goodness!
- Knocking out 1/2 of Lovegirl’s school supply list yesterday.
- Being able to wear jeans today – it freakin’ rocks!
- My iPhone. Oh yeah, I love it.
- Smoochy keeping me in a steady supply of watermelon this summer. The one he bought yesterday is de.lic.ious.
- My blog buddies – y’all are awesome.
- White nectarines. Man oh man are they fantastic!!! I can’t remember who mentioned them – KRock or MrsTDJ I think – but thank you ma’am!
- God’s mercies – new every morning. Every morning y’all!
Okay – gimme what you got!