- Brrrrrr…..it’s cold out here. Even though I feel like an old person when I discuss the weather, I’m going to do it anyway. It is downright chill-ay! I think it was 58 when I got up this morning and today’s high is only supposed to be in the low 70’s. Fall? Yes, please!
- Tropical Storm Lee hit with a slow, slow vengeance. It rained for 3 days. I slept for 3 days. ‘Twas marvelous! Except for all of the flooding that occurred – we weren’t affected, but I know that others weren’t so fortunate.
- You know who has no sense of urgency? An almost 7 year old kid. My child is slow as molasses in February. S-L-O-W!
- My hair looks ridiculous. I guess I should’ve expected to look like S.hirley T.emple since I spent 2 days with pipe cleaner curlers in my head.
- Speaking of pipe cleaners, I am shocked at how many people don’t know what they are. People are forever asking me what I curl my hair with. When I tell them pipe cleaners, a blank look takes over their face. You wouldn’t believe how many times in a week I find myself saying “you know, the little fuzzy things that children do crafts with in Sunday School…they make little bug antennas with them…they come in lots of colors, about yea long….no?”
- Did anybody watch the game last night (Miami v. Maryland)? Maryland truly has some of the ugliest uniforms I’ve seen in a long time. On the other hand, I love the Oregon’s uniforms – hot!
- Who’s watching RHOBH this season? I wasn’t going to, but tuned in last night anyway. Well, I’d pretty much made up my mind to skip the madness, but then I saw the previews for the rest of the season. I’m in!
- In case you don’t know – I did one hundred mother freaking pushups yesterday! One hunnit! And I still have 5 more pushup workouts to go…
- I made shepherd’s pie Sunday from a recipe I got at Jameil’s spot. Smoochy loved it. Lovegirl liked it. Until she realized those were mashed potatoes on top. She “doesn’t do” mashed potatoes. I still haven’t had it, but it looks/smells good. I’ll try it tonight.
- Smoochy was supposed to spank Lovegirl when he made it home this weekend. He said he’d been talking himself up for two days trying to get his mind right to spank her and that he’d decided he was going to just close his eyes and swing because he couldn’t bear to look. Totally didn’t happen. I.am.shocked. #whodidimarry
Have a great day!! Peace and blessings all around!