Alright y’all – in my never ending quest to organize my house – and presumably my life – I’m going to be doing a little (a lot?) of rearranging over the course of the next few weeks (months). So, I’ve got questions. Y’all got answers, right? Answer as many – or as few – as you like! Let’s begin…
- Do you have a pantry?
- Do you keep your food – snacks, spaghetti, cereal, etc. – in original packaging or do you transfer into storage containers? If you transfer, what type(s) of containers do you use?
- How many of your kitchen cabinets are dedicated to everyday dishes?
- Where do you store your special occasion dishes, servers, etc.?
- How many extra sets of bedding do you have?
- Do you save any of your child(s) schoolwork/drawings/etc? How do you store it?
- How do you store your shoes?
- How do you store your jewelry?
- On a scale of 1-5 how organized would you say your home is? Are you happy with that number?
- Any storage/organizing tips you want to share with the class?