- I have a friend who I love dearly that drives me batty. She cares way too much about what other people say/think about her. She’s 37. I wish I could give her a big old box full of “I don’t give a damn” for her next birthday.
- My child has requested a fur vest. What y’all think? Should I get her a fake fur and let her rock it? Yea or nay?
- I love P.interest.
- My pastor has started opening the floor for questions at the end of Bible study. I wish he’d close it back. There are some…interesting questions floating around in the minds of my fellow church members.
- I don’t like selling stuff. At all. Ever. Lovegirl’s in the midst of two fund raisers – one for school, one for Girl Scouts. I’m going to order two or three things from each and be done with it.
- For Barista: Nope, we no longer have a dog. Used to have a Pomeranian. One night I let him out and then I promptly fell asleep. Haven’t seen him since.
- Did y’all know The T.ime is now a whole new group called The O.riginal 7ven? I don’t get it…
- My birthday is Sunday. I’ve decided to celebrate my birthday (October 9) by performing 9 random acts of kindness. I totally stole this idea from someone, but I love it, so I’m doing it!
- Happy 1st anniversary to Pserendipity and Tim. They’re probably the only anniversary I’ll ever be able to remember other than our own. Shout out to them for marrying on my birthday. I’m totally sure that’s why they picked that date…
- To commemorate this weekend’s game, I did my first ever tape manicure last night. Turned out pretty good – not the neatest paint job, but eh. I’ll definitely be doing this again – with a more subtle color palette 🙂
Hope you have a lovely weekend – I plan on having a blast!!!