A few random thoughts from my short trip to the Bluff this weekend:
- I’ll never skip the game again.
- Who are these people?
- Good googley moogley – everybody’s gained weight. I have to squint to recognize folks.
- New fitness goal: remain recognizable.
- Next time Baboo da Que throws a party, skip it.
- I am so glad I went to UAPB.
- I am so glad I don’t live in Pine Bluff.
- Why do people think this two-tone plastic helmet hair looks good?
- Why do all these old men keep asking me to dance?
- Being on the dance floor when “Freaky Tales” comes on is a mistake.
- Did this chick just say I was sitting in her chair? Yeah, okay.
- Aisha’s chicken is just as tasty now as it was when we were in school.
- I think I’m going to invent myself a line dance.
- Next year: get a room, stay two days, make Smoochy take a day off and join us!
I managed to take one picture. Of chicken. From Aisha’s. Don’t judge me!